Limited liability company «WonderLab Beauty» (hereafter – «WonderLab Beauty») is the owner of the online store wonderlab.lv. Company’s unified registration No. 40203286857, registered on January 21, 2021, legal address Dzintaru prospekts 39 k-2 – 18, Jūrmala, LV-2015, Latvia.
We will process the personal information you provide in the EU in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
If you have questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information and data, please contact us in one of the following ways:
• write to us at the e-mail address email@example.com;
• write to us at the following postal address (marked “About privacy”):
Dzintari prospekts 39 k-2 – 18, Jurmala, LV-2015, Latvia.
Use of services and provision of information
You may use part of the Services without providing us with personal information or personally identifiable information. You can also set your browser’s security settings to prevent certain tracking or logging features. If you do, the Services may be less functional for you.
Sometimes you may choose to provide us with personally identifiable information. For example, you may want to sign up, make purchases, read articles and view information, receive emails from us, receive invitations to events, participate in discussions, preview new services, or participate in special promotions. If you register for the Services or make transactions through the website www.wonderlab.lv or a WonderLab Beauty Application, we will collect information about your transactions and other activities. We need certain information from you to register and authenticate you as needed, process your records and payments, and ship goods to you.
Types of information we collect and its use
We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, as well as site traffic data, as described below.
Personally identifiable information you provide
Personally identifiable information includes your name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, shipping and billing addresses, and a permanent identifier (such as a customer number included in a cookie) associated with personally identifiable information and other information, which you can give us voluntarily. We collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
• to respond to your requests for information;
• to provide the Service you request, including processing online purchases and sending you purchased goods;
• to meet the requirements specified in legal acts;
• to protect our legitimate interests, including the prevention of illegal activities;
• to analyze and improve our operations; to resolve disputes and claims;
• to maintain your online account;
• to select and create product offers suitable for you;
• to evaluate our products;
• to organize and implement competitions and actions;
• only if you have subscribed to receive news – send you information about new WonderLab Beauty products, services, offers, events and other company news by e-mail or phone (sms). To protect your privacy and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity, such as requesting a password and user ID before giving access to your data. We strive to protect the personal information and privacy of our users, but we cannot guarantee the security of any of your online information, and you do so at your own risk.
• Site traffic data
Website traffic data is non-personally identifiable information about how the website is used. We use anonymous data about online activities to better understand how people use our services. To this end, we may use aggregated anonymous traffic information about online activities and information from third parties to track usage trends and improve our services. We may collect information about:
• the date and time you access the Services;
• Your Internet service provider, mobile operator, or data service provider.
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address the pages you view;
• the goods you have purchased and viewed;
• the links you click;
• the means used;
• when and how you connect to the Services;
• the content, images, and ads you select;
• how you got to the Services and where you go when you stop using them.
Most site traffic data is collected through data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links and other software (collectively, the “Data Collection Tools”). Data collection tools are usually detailed data files or software that are sent to your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Most browsers and display programs can be set to notify you when Data Collection Tools are used or when other tracking software is sent to your computer or personal communication device. They also offer you the option to opt out of such Data Collection Tools. However, refusing to allow the use of Data Collection Tools may sometimes prevent you from accessing certain service areas or features or adversely affect their display or operation.
Data collection tools may store information in your shopping cart and allow us to link your use of the Services to other information about you, including your personal data. We may do so to improve and personalize your convenience through the Services and to help resolve issues you may encounter while using the Services.
Legal basis for information processing
Your personal data is processed on the following legal bases:
• Article 6, first paragraph, point (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (your consent);
• Article 6, first paragraph, point (b) of the GDPR (performance of the contract);
• Article 6, first paragraph, point (c) of the GDPR (fulfillment of a legal obligation);
• Article 6, first paragraph, point (f) of the GDPR (legitimate interests of us or third parties);
• if you have applied for news – Section 9, Paragraph one of the Information Society Services Law (your consent).
Our legitimate interests are in our activities, including the improvement of Services, the protection of our legitimate interests, participation in commercial transactions and the promotion of WonderLab Beauty products.
Transmission of information
WonderLab Beauty will not disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent. The following are the exceptions.
• We may disclose the information we collect, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required by law. For example, we may disclose information to supervisory and law enforcement authorities upon their formal request.
• We may disclose the information we collect, including personally identifiable information, to companies that may acquire, in whole or in part, WonderLab Beauty.
WonderLab Beauty is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide on other websites. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information in other applications and websites, it may be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
There may be situations where we may, for strategic or other reasons, decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our business. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personally identifiable information to potential or actual buyers or joint venture partners, as well as the receipt of such information from sellers. In accordance with our standard practice, we strive to ensure adequate information protection in such transactions.
Whenever you enter an area of your site that contains sensitive information or needs to enter such information, a lock icon will appear in your browser’s address bar, indicating that the page is secure. WonderLab Beauty uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your personal information by encrypting your credit card number, name, address, phone number, personal identification number and your password so that they cannot be read by unauthorized persons.
While we provide encryption technologies and other reasonable security measures to protect confidential information and ensure adequate security, we do not warrant that information transmitted over the Internet is secure or that such transmissions will not be subject to delays, interference, interception, or errors.
We have established certain physical, technological and management procedures to protect the personally identifiable information we collect. However, these procedures do not guarantee that the information will be secure against theft or misuse.
• choose the “opt out” or “sign out” link, or follow the opt-out instructions that may be included in such a message.
• if applicable, return to the web page (s) or Service where you originally registered your preferred benefits and follow the opt-out instructions.
• write to us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate your name, surname, e-mail address, as well as an indication that you no longer want to receive messages.
Please note: refusing to receive messages may affect the Services you have chosen to receive from us.
Hyperlinks and references
If you wish to access, correct, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data, object to their processing, exercise the right to portability of personal data, or have questions about the processing of personal data, please contact us:
• write to us at the e-mail address email@example.com;
• write to us at the following postal address (marked “About privacy”): Dzintaru prospekts 39k-2-18, Jurmala, Latvia, LV-2015
If you believe that our handling of your personal data is not in accordance with legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
As stated above, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data held by us. If you wish to delete this personal data, please contact us:
• write to us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
• write to us at the following postal address (marked “About privacy”): SIA WonderLab Beauty, Dzintaru prospekts 39 k-2-18, Jurmala, Latvia, LV-2015
Upon receipt of your request to delete data, we will act in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. The GDPR provides for the right to request the deletion of personal data in certain cases:
• personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed;
• if personal data has been processed on the basis of your consent, this consent is revoked and there is no other legal basis for the processing of such personal data;
• you object to the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR;
• personal data has been processed illegally;
• personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on us.
We will check if any of the cases listed apply to you. If, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, personal data must be deleted at your request, it will be deleted.
Please note that personal data will not be deleted if their processing is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations under the law, as well as if the personal data is necessary to raise, enforce or defend legal claims.
Date of entry into force