The right of withdrawal
I.Right of withdrawal:
1.You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 (fourteen) days if the product was not used.
2. The right of withdrawal will expire after 14 days from the date on which you have acquired or a third party other than the carrier and specified by you has acquired possession of the goods.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us: Limited Liability Company «WonderLAb Beauty», reg.nr. 40203286857, registered office Dzintaru prospekts 39 k-2-18, Jurmala, Latvia, LV-2015, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org about the decision to withdraw from this agreement. Additional information can be obtained by calling +371 26115995.
4. In order for the right of withdrawal to be complied with, it is sufficient that you send your notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
II.Consequences of refusal:
5. If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including shipping costs (excluding additional costs incurred due to your choice of delivery method other than our cheapest standard delivery method), no later than 14 days from the date we were notified of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement. In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
6. You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods if the goods have been used for purposes other than determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal.
8. Except in the cases specified in Paragraph 9 of these Regulations, you may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 days by covering:
8.1. expenses for delivery of goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by «WonderLab Beauty» Limited Liability Company;
8.2. the direct cost of returning the goods, unless the Limited Liability Company WonderLab Beauty has agreed to cover these costs or has not informed you that you have to bear the costs;
8.3. a decrease in the value of the product, if the product has been used for a purpose other than to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the product, which is confirmed by the diagnostics performed by the manufacturer of the product in an authorized service. You are not responsible for the decrease in the value of the product if the Limited Liability Company “WonderLab Beauty” has not informed you about the right of withdrawal in accordance with the laws and regulations governing the protection of consumer rights;
III. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
9. Republic of Latvia Cabinet Regulation No. 255 Adopted 20 May 2014 «Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts» In the cases specified in Paragraph 22, including if:
9.1. the price of the product depends on financial market fluctuations, which the seller cannot control and which may occur during the right of withdrawal;
9.2. the goods are made according to the consumer’s instructions or are clearly personalized;
9.3. the product is perishable or expires soon;
9.4. the consumer has opened the packaging for a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons, such as an electric toothbrush, epilator, electric razor, beard / hair trimmer, electric hair clipper, in-ear audio headphones and the like nature goods, if the packaging of these goods has been opened and / or the security seal has been broken;
9.5. the product, due to its properties, will be permanently mixed with other things after delivery;
9.6. the consumer has requested the seller or service provider to come and perform urgent repairs or maintenance. If the seller or service provider, on arrival at the consumer, provides an additional service or supplies goods other than the necessary spare parts for repair or maintenance work, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those additional services or goods;
9.7. the consumer has opened the packaging of the audio or video recording or computer program;
9.8. a contract has been entered into for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a durable medium, if the supply of digital content has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and confirmation of the loss of the right of withdrawal;
10. Copies of the purchase agreement are not stored by the online store wonderlab.lv.
11. To correct input errors introduced during the order, please send an e-mail: email@example.com.
12. The images of the products viewed in the online store www.wonderlab.lv may differ slightly from the offered product. In order to clarify or specify the characteristics of the product or to avoid uncertainties related to ordering it, please contact www.wonderlab.lv by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone +371 26115995.
13. The limited liability company WonderLab Beauty informs that if it finds that the value of the returned goods is impaired, it will file a claim with the court for compensation of the losses caused by the limited liability company WonderLab Beauty as a result of the consumer’s actions.
14. Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the following e-mail address – email@example.com or please submit a complaint in writing by sending it to the following address: Dzintaru prospekts 39 k-2 – 18, Jurmala, Latvia, LV-2015.
15. The complaint will be considered within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.